Reports to: General Manager
Department: Operations and Sales
FLSA Status: FT/Exempt
The Pricing and Supply Manager is responsible for reviewing data and industry trends, provided through sales and other industry resources, and analyzing to provide accurate projections about market, industry conditions, anticipated production levels, and other factors in order to maximize the company’s market share, profitability, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
· Conducts wholesale fuel pricing from the rack to the end user.
· Analyzes data, makes recommendations and comments, and presents forecast to leadership team for business planning and product sales.
· Consults with General Manager to ensure raw material inventory reflects, or will meet, expected sales trends.
· Works collaboratively with account managers and outside sales to ensure operational support to maximize sales and purchasing functions.
· Communicates and negotiates with suppliers and customers utilizing OPIS, Argus, and other pricing analysis tools and resources.
· Source and procure a variety of Petroleum products
· Maintains a high level of product and vendor knowledge
· Produce reports for strategic customers. Review request for quotes to determine customer requirements and company capabilities.
· Works collaboratively with Contracts and Bids Manager to review and execute contract initiation on new customers
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelors degree in Business Management or related field with an emphasis in mathematics or statistics required.
· At least three years of experience preparing sales analyses and forecasts in a marketing environment
· Certification in production and inventory control a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify data trends.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Interested candidates may apply by sending resume and cover letter to email@example.com