Reports to: Human Resources Director
FLSA Status: FT/Non-exempt
The Executive Administrator performs a diverse set of high-level administrative support duties for the administration and operations departments including reporting, project management, and board administration. This position is responsible for the overall organization, and effective management of resources and efficiencies for the optimization of internal and external experiences.
· Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to key leadership staff.
· Prepares various sales and operations reports on key company metrics, board of director’s reports and other communication on behalf of senior staff. Composes and reviews contents for accuracy, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
· Maintains files and storage records; searches files and records for readily identifiable information, as directed.
· Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· High School Degree required. Minimum Associate’s Degree in Business Administration. Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration or Organizational Leadership a plus.
· 5-8 years’ experience in an executive level support position.
· 3-5 years project management experience.
· Experience working with multiple supervisors in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience working with operations and sales teams preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a strong proofreading ability.
· Strong organizational, analytical and project management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with exceptional attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with particular expertise in Excel and Power Point and the ability to learn new or updated software.
Interested Candidates may apply by sending cover letter and resume to:
We are an equal opportunity employer