Reports to: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: FT/Exempt
The Account Manager will successfully manage and maintain Hightowers Petroleum Company customers, suppliers and agents to ensure the successful delivery of HPC products and services provided to various domestic and international markets. The incumbent will be involved in all phases of the sales process from quotes, orders, inventory management, invoice verification, logistics, loading, complaints, payment issues and process improvement activities to ensure a positive customer experience promoting sustainability and retention.
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer fuel requests and needs.
· Build and maintain strong and sustainable client relationships.
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of fuel orders according to customer requests or needs.
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
· Receive customer orders and ensure all orders are accurately entered into HPCs CRM system in a timely manner.
· Field inbound calls from customers using sound judgment and company knowledge to effectively address, research and source customer inquiries, provide accurate pricing quotes and confirm product and service availability.
· Drive solutions for client inquiries via telephone and email.
· Ensure positive and productive communications with customers, carriers and suppliers to increase accuracy, timeliness and customer loyalty.
· Foster an environment of partnership with customers and carriers fostering a team approach to heighten customer satisfaction, reduce expenses and increase profitability.
· Deliver client feedback to development teams to enhance future products and services.
· Coordinate with internal departments to ensure customer delivery commitments are successfully met.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma required. College degree in business or related field or equivalent of work experience in sales, transportation and logistics, and/or petroleum industry.
· Minimum 5 years demonstrated work experience as an Account Manager, Inside Sales, Customer Project Manager, Order Entry or relevant work experience.
· Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
·Knowledge of petroleum industry a plus with specific knowledge of wholesale fuel pricing from terminal to the end user.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate with, present to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, inclusive of Executive/C-level.
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
· Must possess excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills with strong negotiation and presentation abilities.
· Possesses a proven ability to define client issues and leverage resources to solve problems.
· Working knowledge of CRM software and MS Office Suite with strong knowledge of MS Excel
Interested Candidates may apply by sending cover letter and resume to:
We are an equal opportunity employer