360 FUEL SYSTEM SERVICE
Complying with ever increasingly stringent state and federal laws regulating fuel systems is becoming more and more challenging.
We get it!
We’re here to help, and our 360 Fuel Systems Service covers:
• Environmental compliance management.
• Maintenance and repairs of fuels systems and other equipment.
• Tank, line and equipment certifications.
• Engineering, design, system upgrades and project management.
FUEL DOCTOR PROGRAM
In America today, there are more than one million underground and above ground fuel storage tanks.
Just like routine preventative exams are important to our health, regular preventative maintenance is integral to the “health” of a storage tank and its fuel.
Our comprehensive “Fuel Doctor” service includes periodic sampling, inspection and analysis by chemists and certified tank inspectors who test and check for:
• Microorganism, fungus and sludge contamination
• Water in parts per million (ppm)
• Cetane Index – Octane Index
• Cloud Point & Cold Filter Plug Point
• Corrosion and degradation of a tank’s lining
Dependent upon identified contaminates, Fuel Doctor acute care solutions can range from simple fuel additives to a comprehensive cleaning of the tank’s interior. Ask about our “Fuel Doctor Preventative Maintenance Plan” designed to eliminate contamination before it happens.